The Midwest Petroleum Equipment team is expanding and is seeking a professional and reliable person to serve as a Construction Foreman/Lead Installer. This person should be able to lead, coordinate and manage construction and installation of petroleum equipment. The ideal candidate will be a Licensed Underground Storage Tank (UST) Installer in Nebraska, Iowa and/or Kansas. This position will require occasional travel during the work week.
- Supervises construction staff, leads construction projects, and handles problem-solving and project decision-making.
- Ensures all field staff are adhering to safety policies and guidelines in compliance with OSHA practices.
- Communicates with project managers, contractors, clients and other professionals to resolve issues and provide updates.
- Inspect projects for quality and compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Present yourself professionally and be prompt.
Education and Qualifications:
- UST Installer License in Nebraska, Iowa and/or Kansas
- At least 3 years of field construction experience, ideally in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of aboveground and underground petroleum fuel systems preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED. Additional training and certification provided
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
- Able to lift to 60 pounds
- Position requires stooping, bending, kneeling, and climbing of ladders
- Sound integrity and professional ethics
- Ability to build relationships with customers and employees
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete projects on time
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday with occasional overnight travel required.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Relocation expenses available
- Paid education, training, and certification
- Service vehicle provided
- Clothing and cell phone allowance
- 401K with company match
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
Pay Range: Minimum of $22.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
Location: Lincoln, NE